Re: Hi, I see there is an upcoming WW book

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:22:28 -0000

In short, the History of the Heortling People's book did not screw anyone out of any money, pennies or otherwise. It was priced universally at a standard rate, both in paper and as a PDF. It was also published in a fairly timely fashion, especially compared to many other projects, which have suffered greater delays. The price of the book is basically in line with every other unfinished work, and based on the page count per penny it is actually a better deal than several others. As for Jane's views on whether it is "interesting" or "consistent" with other Gloranthan material, I will go back to the age old maxim "YGMV". Every unfinished work is what it is, and none of them have been anything other than different to existing RQ, HW, or HQ material to a greater or lesser extent.

Regards,
Rick