Re: Re: Hi, I see there is an upcoming WW book

From: donald_at_...
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 12:08:46 GMT

In message <200906300306.n5U360uA011150_at_...> John Hughes writes:

>As someone who has devoted a lot of time in the past to developing
>the Whitewall story, both in game background, scenario seeds and
>fiction (Kallyrkala), I will make an effort to have this information
>available to the tribe in a convenient format concurrent with or
>before the publication of any Whitewall supplement. Obviously, many
>people here have made similar investments, and I invite anyone
>interested to think about articles for publication. If there is
>interest and energy, we can move more quickly. An enormous amount has
>already been done. I would be looking at either a series of free PDFs
>in magazine format or, if there is interest, perhaps a special issue
>of one of the fanzines.

I'm more than happy to help get material ready for such a publication if someone can tell me what needs doing. I should probably concentrate on the Lunar side as there seem to be plenty of people who are more interested in the Orlanthi.

Creatively I've been writing about Charmanda, Tatius's spymistress. A lot of it does not relate to WW but she's in Sartar with him from 1619 to the Dragonrise. There are several episodes that relate to the WW campaign that I can make available although some of them need checking against stuff Jane has written on the Kallyrkala. Mentions of other things Charmanda could be involved in may spark inspiration for further episodes.

There's also a story which involves a clan whose warriors are captured by the Lunars on the way back from WW. It's written as fiction but could be converted into a scenario if I get a bit of assistance - I'm not sure what is required to convert it.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/