Re: Re: Hi, I see there is an upcoming WW book

From: donald_at_...
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 11:40:33 GMT

In message <596625.86029.qm_at_...> Jane Williams writes:

>> There are several episodes that relate to
>> the WW campaign that I can make available although some of them need
>> checking against stuff Jane has written on the Kallyrkala.
>
>No, because the Kallyrkala is John's work, not mine. All I've produced
>is, in homage, a Kallyr-koala in the story I did for John, the one
>that's never been released.

My mistake, I'd got the impression your and John's writing on Kallyr was the same epic.

>I think you've already been checking with me for most Charmanda stuff,
>haven't you?

Pretty much, but there's some half finished stuff like the scene with Elusu that wants finishing and checking with you.

>John's Kallyrkala is, I believe, mostly set much later,
>long after WW. John?

I possibly need to check some of the later bits with him then.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/