Re: Hi, I see there is an upcoming WW book

From: Rob <lamorak33_at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 16:12:10 -0000

Chris:
> Rob, amigo, I don't mean to ignore your frustration. But my point was simply that you shouldn't complain about getting hit with snippy tone when you throw the first derogatory punch.

Oh, you are probably right Chris. I just get frustrated when such a talented writer and all round nice guy Trotsky's projects seemed to be pushed back.

Lets be honest, Jeff is Mr Glorantha at the moment. As far as I can see he works alone or with a fairly narrow coterie. Hey its not up for me to determine who he works with, and as its a labour of love then its up to him.

Maybe his manuscripts rattle off his typewriter and as he is writing with Greg then the editorial process is probably minimal. But as I say I don't care for Jeff's Orlanthi, my favourite part of Glorantha, unless when I have spoken to him about it he was just completely winding me up.

There is a worry that the Gloranthan Tribe proletariat is being marginalised by the bourgeoisie Gloranthan elite. Trotsky is the poster boy for that concern in my opinion.

Hey, how off topic are we!! lol

Cheers, Rob