Re: So what've we got for John?

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 08:34:24 -0700 (PDT)

> > I'd hate to see "this far, we needed you, now go save your hindsides while
> > we chosen few sit it out and bluff the Lunars",

> 23 bodies....

Pulling a few strands together, then using lots of duct tape: this reminded me of the Alamo (look it up), which reminded me of the time that our characters decided to mythicaly re-enact the fall of Malkonwal, with us playing the evil horrors on the outside, to overcome our enemies from Loskalm. Perhaps the 23 are Aeloians, who decide to sacrifice themselves like Malkion did, and re-enact the fall of Malkonwal from the inside? That would certainly attract all the attention of everything bad in the neighborhood. It would be like a 10x stronger call of evil.

Chris Lemens