Lunar Campaign Arc

From: donald_at_...
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 14:43:06 GMT

>I'd best get to work on this Lunar campaign arc. Unless someone
>has a better idea I'll upload it as a file in the yahoo group.

Here's the outline:

This is based on starting characters being junior officers in the Lunar army. That includes the Deezolan field hospital, the Anirestyu (engineers and logistical) and the Ordenviru (General Staff and administration) so there's room for all sorts of characters.

Example units, superior and subordinate NPC officers.

1619

1.	Arrival in Boldhome to join your unit.
2.	Report to your superior and meet your your subordinates. Establish
	relationships with them and the Ordenviru.
	Meet and find out about other NPCs.
3.	Various missions. Use your influence to get the ones that suit your
	objectives and your troops best.

1620
4.	Orders come to march south. Use your influence to get the equipment
	your troops need for the journey.
5.	The journey to Whitewall, near the end of the journey the Warlord
	Tatius joins with his staff.
6.	Arrival at Whitewall. Find your campsite, explore camp.
7.	Various missions.
8.	Assault Tarkalor's Gate and deal with the results.
9.	Social Affairs aka Embarassing Relations
10.	)
11.	) Other events
12.	)
13.	Prepare for Winter. Get your troops the equipment they need.

1621
14.	)
15.	) Other events
16.	)
17.	Remove the Crimson Griffin
18.	A peace treaty
19.	The fall of the city

By the fall of the city PCs should have got at least one promotion, either within the regiment or onto Tatius's staff so that they will be involved in the planning of that operation.

I've partially written the details of all but the 'Other events' which need filling in to give the PCs opportunities to develop.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/