Re: Planning for Publication

From: Rob <lamorak33_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 16:10:02 -0000

Hi Jeff

I think the plan is to organise the notes on here into a coherent chronolgy and tie in stuff from novels, original writings by John, Jane, Donald, the musings of this group and present a couple of examples how the stuff has been used as a backdrop for actual play.

So in that respect I think it would be quite different in nature from the addition to the canon that is in the works by your team.

I am also thinking that it would be essentially systemless.

Although I expect John will mail you off list to discuss.

Cheers, Rob