Re: On being eaten

From: donald_at_...
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 11:36:32 GMT

In message <502303.16398.qm_at_...> Jane Williams writes:
>Wanderiing vaguely back towards being on-topic... I've heard of all
>sorts of ways of dealing with the Bat, but not yet one that involved
>deliberately allowing oneself to be swallowed, and then destroying it
>from the inside. Thoughts?

Probably because being engulfed by chaos would present problems of knowing what to hit to destroy it.

Then again it doesn't actually get destroyed, it merely leaves the material world. So any hero trying this would go with it unless there's a way out.

Which leads on to bat droppings - does the Bat leave patches of chaos all over the world? If so I reckon there's a big patch right outside WW for most of the seige if not longer.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/