Re: play by mail,E-mail games.

From: Adrian Smith <bandos.smith_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:37:35 +0100

Yes and Yes. They are different to face to face game in that they are slower but on the upside development of characters and character interaction is better. Player participation can be an issue, there can be a high turnover of players and sometimes waiting on posts to arrive. I have been running a PBEM for getting on for 10 years and I know Jane has been running her game for 5 or 6 years at least.

Cheers
Adrian