Re: I love RQ2 and have always been trying to figure out a good sorcery system that

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_jUflydSiHzLB-Z_fOmsjMo44H282cXqLb57zPUDnKSERr9QLxlbk29_A9Q_M9w6r5Y6>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 04:16:55 -0000

Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...> wrote:

> I would have thought that Glorantha: the Second Age (from
> Mongoose) would have been a better choice. Recommending
> an unfinished work going in deep.
>
> --Peter Metcalfe

Hi Peter,

I too agree that the Mongoose 2nd Age book is a great introduction, but I recommended the Middle Sea Sea Empire book because it basically exclusively deals with the Godlearners from cover to cover. In some ways it can be a deeper dive, but I didn't have a sense of what specific type of information about the Godlearners he was seeking.

Thus, I modify my recommendation to: Get the Mongooose 2nd Age book, and if it leaves you wanting more get the Middle Sea Empire book which goes into the Godlearners to a depth that will satisfy.

Hope that helps,
Rick