Re: Take part in the Battle of Whitewall

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_vEqCspv_mBalRtAz5lxvS5N8D6RKoHuiwHQOlVsniuKP9F68CAU81eV7JGTj5>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 09:25:38 +0000 (GMT)

> Thanks Jane. I've done some looking about there. It
> is too tempting to go
> try and get too much information about events and
> peoples that my character
> wouldn't know squat about (like the Lunars we are
> facing). I'll delve more
> in depth on it once the Whitewall story arc is
> wrapped up.

I doubt if you need to worry about that: looks like your campaign already differs significantly from what's there (and quite right too, it has to be tailored to make your PCs the centre of the action).

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk