Re: Whatever happened to the Abiding Book?

From: Toread DuDerysi <jakyer_at_pIo_30IUHaOJgQiQikd6GN1ZeQk3N8NYkDMZVI8rXIGO_ez7_sax5gfBykYC4taSFaZ3D>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 02:34:05 -0000

Perhaps the Book is on the Sorcery Plane. However, the only way to access it is through the Monastery on the Holy Mountain.

If you can find it.

If you are virtuous and pure.

Only then can you cross to where the Book lies.

The Holy Mountain is in the Otherworld now. Like Brithos. But unlike Brithos, it wants to be found. Only from there can you reach the Node where the Book is found.

Yes, I like this. I like a lot. Remind me to make sure some worthy group of knights is vouchsafed a vision of the most holy book. Perhaps some miracles. On reflection, I think I absorbed a near lethal dose of coolness from reading the Great Pendragon Campaign the other day.

Jeff