Re: beating the bat

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_Hlvyzx2Fg8GG2BHKtEZ7LGOoGb6QdV6XuVyf1AIItGRFREmgewfAH-K35xskv-1>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 17:46:31 -0800 (PST)

     Way back when we were playing up in Balazar, our bunch had some crazy ideas about taking that adamantium rod, and someone running a suicide mission right down the Bat's throat with it. We figured that the Bat would destroy the guy's soul, but the anti-magic effect of the adamantium would give it Hell's own stomach ache, and it would probably go berserk, at the very least. Go back to it's own plane, and need to be resummoned by Moonson, at the best.

Alison

> --- In WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Richard" wrote:
> What my players wanted was advice on how to defeat
the Bat that they could give to King Broyan. I am running a game and if my characters aren't the center of the action, I like have them come up with the plan for the center of action. Sure it is hokey, but I like to keep the camera on my players - even if they aren't the most important folk around. And it helps give them some ownership of the victory or the defeat. Jeff

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited