Re: Vadrudi's customs and history

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_5V-dAfPE9XClqBZ1RHorsAu6LLrnTibIv9_hRU9Cjj6iXmr3ZD6DENzlN0sQvAsg0b15>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 06:56:20 -0000

> I'm writing up something about the ygg'islands and their inhabitants,
> which I consider primarily as a vadrudi people.

Certainly that is what the Orlanthi and the God Learners think. I doubt that is what the Yggs Islanders call themselves.

Remember Vadrus is not a cultural hero - he does not provide guidance to the Yggs Islanders on how to survive in the world. Vadrus was destroyed in the Darkness and cannot be contacted (like Umath for the Orlanthi). Ygg is likely the cultural hero of the Ygg Islanders.

Jeff