Re: 300. History? Heck No. But Glorantha? Sure!

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_Y9okN9fkl828voAsWgZI16V6y6O-ZCkk_YQISjJ77zuFKSvbirLQLjCRWjREmZ67puxW>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 04:32:59 -0000

> Not under that name. or, at least, I don't remember anyone called
that - was
> that what he/it was called in the graphic novel?

Nope - the Kings Eye wasn't in Miller's comic book and didn't make 300. But who cares? The film rocked. I know that the Great King didn't have iron masked kung fu ninja orcs, but by God he should have had them! Same thing with the war rhino, the cave troll berserker and mutant executioner. I know Xerxes had none of these, but he certainly should have!

Jeff