Re: Digest Number 49

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_io9s6JuD7zI3rBQUWUz2MANowInnMAMtjw6sTCo5RBwfMHJKYsASi5hKGWUup>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:01:22 +0000 (GMT)

> --- In WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com, Jane
> Williams
> > It does not solve the problem of the weather in
> the game having been HOT, not cold
>
> My point was go with what you have and modfiy the
> sources as
> appropriate for your game. i.e there was no
> Fimbulwinter in your game.

But I'd like there to have been/ will be Fimbulwinter, Orlanth being Dead, and so on. Like I keep saying, it's a really cool idea in every sense. If it was just some silly little throwaway thing that clashed horribly (like that daft idea of the entire Kheldon tribe having no movement magic, except that is for all the documented Kheldon NPCs and all the Kheldon PCs), then you just laugh and throw it away. But this is too good to throw away.

Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html