AW: Dragon Pass the Boardgame: rules queries

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_Fn_eFyvUTrtpYLYsAEl-csRoQf3Ld8z_AgYnbzbz3XYcT9dLCIUrXlarckW3cT3A4wjy->
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:36:22 +0200

Hy CJ
Old questions revisited.
I believe several people will now write to tell you to take it to  glorantha-board-owner_at_Eg1q4KKQ8JQtdrzhAFwbdrVYC8TPJvHd9mS11269PORcdo4vX3tc-1YXSJ3USokZTABBowB3O6m2wkAC6t6UXjPd3w-UCx2-zPUnQQ.yahoo.invalid

Greg probably doesn't remember such things and most people here are RQ/HQ players.
Anyway, join glorantha-board and ask away! Join my Nomad Gods email game while you're at it.

Daniel

My email is working again at last properly! If I owe you mail, write. I lost everything in a crash. As this is now general Gloranthan one list, and I know Greg reads it, a few board game questions!

  1. I am confused by the Dragon Pass rules for the Sun Dome Templars. Is there Defensive doubling special ability on top of the usual doubling in defence, making them (5 *2 = 10) *2 = CF20? Anyone help?

2 )And if moving in to fortress or stockade on a road, do you pay road movement rates or the fortress/stockade point? If on a secondary road and I have moved two hexes can I use my free third movement one to do this?

3) Spirits and the Glowspot from the Bat - does the magician have to be in the Glowspot, or their attacking Spirit, or even BOTH to gain the full moon bonus?

Cheers!
cjx