Re: Rule One fanzine articles needed

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_ZRNCZolcli75SmP4d8RjGk9LuGb1feIE9PYs3QL3WPvbaXCtQfI7aVpe3pg6tvQt9N>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 20:46:27 +0200

Hello Friends

The content was ready in June 2006. Since then Tradewtalk # 15 was waiting to be illustrated and layouted.
But it is hard to "get back to work" after a 1 1/2 year hiatus (due to the fan policy thing).

Dario is in the final stages of illustating (two illustrations to be done) and has to layout only the News and the Editorial. I HOPE Tradetalk # 15 will be ready for Tentacles Convention, but donīt be angry if we donīt make it.
Dario spends a lot of time and efford to do illsustrate and layout Tradetalk, and this is only a fan project, not his day job!

But you will see that the contents of this issue will be worth the wait. :-)

Cheers

André Jarosch
(Editor of Tradetalk)