Re: New Poll - what do you want reprinted?

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_dqjHy6KELx5Wx74x14-bOHrDszFg-jZvPSweyum97zMhRqlA8XxJFKh6SzSeVv3UG6U>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 22:47:12 -0000

Kevin,

Just to be clear, I probably should have said "get back into print" instead of "reprint" since "reprint" often gets interpreted as a finite quantity getting printed as a one shot deal. Thanks to the convenience and affordability of print-on-demand (POD) technology, NOTHING needs to go out of print again. Thus, they CAN always be available, printing rights permitting. I know for a fact that King of Sartar will remain in print, at least until Greg says otherwise. I have acquired the reprint rights to Enclosure 1, so it's already on the soon-to-be-back-in-print list. The poll serves a dual purpose - it will let me know what to get back into print, as well as in what order of priority.

Keeping things in print applies to every future Heroquest publication too. None of them will go out of print. If you doubt me, trying buying out the rest of the print run... :-)

Hope that helps,
Rick