Re: Unfinished Works

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_vH6ix-ZRWeAyxIGZbAQH8m6N8IrE5m0SLGP3uYO05i88BRH3NttOtKAUIC6WoLDrBxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 13:05:16 -0000

The short answer to your question is "yes".

With all kindness and respect I feel I need to warn you that your question is potentially in direct violation of the "Great Compromise". Everyone is welcome to ask me what is in the works, how things are progressing, the status of a particular publication etc., and I will try to answer promptly with as much concrete info as I have. Based on past experience, I am very hesitant to provide specific dates for when something will be available until I know for sure, which is usually when the printer says they are ready to ship me something.

I do not enjoy giving an estimate that is wrong, and then have one or sometimes many people point out the incorrect date to me.

The availability of the 9 books in the Stafford Library as PDFs on DrivethruRPG depends on a number of factors, some of which are not within my direct control. My guess is some will be available in a few weeks. The current plan is to start with the older ones and work our way forward.

Hope that helps,
Rick Meints
Moon Design