Re: Character creation

From: bryan_thx <bethexton_at_H6Hof3gF6ZUqK647oM-33Co1smWtSVtE5U_AYCsBSpGgoeYxmUYdeVEi2MpEKwrZdr>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 20:13:11 -0000

That could possibly be the Genertela book from RQ3? I seem to recall that for each homeland there was a percentile table to roll on to see what culture (and even race) you belonged to--or something like that.  Basically once you knew you were in Maniria you'd roll and it would tell you that you were an Orlanthi farmer, or something like that (might have been a couple of rolls, with one table referencing another).

--Bryan