Re:Obscure Malkioni questions

From: Ian <ilikemonkeys.geo_at_pjhp-KH3WDXRWa0vom23ItEPlaamH5dOO_1lnexRKmMAvj_qedY3SUGbumW>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 01:36:11 -0000

Holy Cow! I shook out a lot of good news here! Big Thanks go to Trotsky, Mark, and Greg!

Two books about the Malkioni in as many years?! I must've died and gone to Solace.

So, excellent news about the Moons and the Vadeli. I can work with that; in fact, I'm thrilled to have another excuse to involve the Vadeli. Slightly disappointing news about the passivity of Seshna Likita, though; I think my Glorantha's going to have a slightly more active and potent southwestern earth goddess, albeit one seriously wounded by the Luathan spike.

But holy cow! Extant Pendali west of the Tarinwood? Even if they are downtrodden serfs, and even if they don't have shapeshifting magic (do they?), this plays directly into an intended theme of how the past directly and inescapably influences the future.