Re: Dragon's, EWF remnants and Truedragons in the rest of Genertela

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_rXhVJIQA_j7Jo3CFPWD1MkZqoPGReXFLWIM2o52IyA8CSgshco6vHYcM6TR9qk8ALpm>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 22:54:46 -0000

I see this differently. Newly created Great Dragons are propably rather simple. They revel in their power and their freedom, and the sheer joy of existence. There is no limit to their life though, and if they aren't killed they can grow old cunning and very "real".

> But tangible as dream dragons are, dreams do not last forever. They
> change and dissipate as the dreaming mind shifts focus, and so that
> physical, fire-breathing dragon that crouches on a bed of gold today
> might be gone tomorrow, dreamed out of existence as easily as it was
> dreamed into it.*

Again, I disagree. The True Dragon may have long forgotten the dream that begat a particular Great Dragon, but the dragon will not disappear. Parhaps some of them do, but others are more like set free to find their own purpose.

  -Adept