Re: Castle Coast and Malkioni Questions (Again)

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_3iuOQxgxPmictYTqkVE03Uben-a1pHryDwi5qX6w6_DuwDvZmVEs_jmIec-55fSzWj7>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 21:32:42 +1200

At 09:10 p.m. 11/07/2007, you wrote:
>Malkion gets kicked out of Danmalastan by Zzabur.
>Founds Malkonwal.
>Zzabur & co ambush Malkion and kill him.
>Malkion opens the gates to Solace, through his redemptive sacrifice.

I find the "ambush" unlikely. The whole myth of Malkion's sacrifice is a mirror of the Octamony or the Celestial Court seeking to heal the world when the Devil arrives and everything turns to excrement. Except in the Malkioni case, the bad ending is actually a good ending.

IMO Zzabur sabotaged Malkion's ritual by not turning up as stated in RM p9.

--Peter Metcalfe