Re: Make up new Gods, dang it!

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_1RqPDAjZBmX3MccifUELSPPWvm-Cu70vkLMpnXB7B1142MmQmOiRY4MaLF73EQeQ>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 14:59:33 -0400

On July 15, 2007 02:32 pm, ttrotsky2 wrote:

> They would if they had any. It's not at all clear from the published
> information that they do.

True. IT isn't clear. Personally, I suspect they have at least one that uses the Karatchi? (can't remember tha name) in a way similar to the Abiding book.

But a closer read of p.44/45 seems to imply that even the wizardry schools are distinctly misapplied worship.

> Remember, few, if any, Churches allow magi (HQ, p. 155). While it's
> possible the Aeolians are an exception, my suspicion is that they
> probably aren't.

That's true, too. Magi seem to inevitably be sorcerers, outside the bounds of most churches.

LC