Re: What is said instead of Concentration

From: Ian <ilikemonkeys.geo_at_1k0GsJS7Bi7UjBBWnMDLwV6MNcLBKbvqOjmvuxC4CYlnoXWERUYJ1Egkm-l>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 01:13:58 -0000

> There are great Ian, and quite helpful.

Thanks. I was wondering if most people were just rolling their eyes at my fevered rantings.

> I had assumed that most
> people concentrated, then that concentration was a weird socially
> abberrant thing, now I am seeing it as more like a desirable but not
> commonly available option.

I'm not Greg, but I suspect that concentration/consecration/second birth/etc is all of these things - it depends on the culture. I suspect that for the Brithini of Arolanit, concentration is practically required, while I can't imagine anyone but Shamans concentrating out in the Wastes.