Re: Dawn Age Teshnos?

From: simonbrayuk_at_BPCQrYnOz8sxMQ53O_qvL8GwM2tJgL9X7QMTwcy56jPBuGdJfJTaFz1kyYG9aMJ4
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 09:51:11 EDT

>Personally I believe the skull of Atyar is at Than Ulbar
>and the story of the Vithelan Island is misinformation.
>So this leaves little or no contact with Teshnos except
>through a roundabout route through Pent and Kralorela.

I was always of the opinion that the Skull was moved by the cult at some point from the island to Than Ulbar.
Now there is an epic story, lofty Zitro Argon priests have visions of a great evil moving across the world in secret, but the Atyari slay them before then can act, only their closest followers and bodyguards (the PC's) can try to stop the evil event.
 Smacks of Indiana Jones. A vision of an evil island full of polluted creatures, a sea voyage with treacherous Waertagi, full of murderous intent. The ship arrives at the island only to find it deserted, only a few warped followers remain in their skull covered temple. Can the players hunt down the Skull? Do they have the power to challenge a thing of chaos so powerful? Will they trek across the vast dusty wastes, meeting monsters, beast riders and starvation? Can they ascend the dormant volcano that lies at the heart of Than Ulbar and if they do will their very souls become as perverted as the deadly treasure they seek?

Simon