Re: Epic NPCs and their stats

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_X81t420GxUzWcqF0vd94iwn0rqG4cG4VoaphlQMlOMhud-H5xLcawTEqGsOa5zK9pQLL>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 10:28:19 -0000

> Listen, I hear what you are saying, but the paying public would like to
> see stats for NPC's in a scenario book. This is an industry standard. I
> don't make the rules!

There should be stats for relevant NPCs in a scenario book. Frex, I think Jeff Kyer did a very good job in Blood over Gold - which as a campaign setting, it is easier to be internally consistent on ratings.  However, it is notable that Jeff did not provide stats for Greymane - since such stats would not be relevant for the campaign pack.

BTW, I strongly encourage folk to buy Blood Over Gold, if they have not already. It is a superb campaign book and wonderfully put together. Probably the best complete campaign book since MOB's Sun County.

Jeff