Re: Ideas for game - travelling through Heortland in the summer of 1600ST

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_2ckXp70t3dWI5WnM3NHS7nNfpe28A2EeisxPtEA3Emw7MMEzVZYlQ6XX6qgjMZH7x-->
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 21:33:26 -0000

Also can we get a quick teaser on the sort of magic that was inherited by his descendants? KoS talks about him having mastered the rune of change, but it sounds like that is at least somewhat dated information.

This will propably be important in my game. I've assumed that the prince of Sartar (Salinarg) is quite impressive, since he has the backing of the Flame of Sartar, and is a direct descendant of the Hero.

Sartar is named the changer and the maker, I think, in KoS. We are propably talking of Orlanthi magic as Orlanth the King, instead of Orlanth the Big Thunderstorm?

  -Adept