Re: Ideas for game - travelling through Heortland in the summer of 1600ST

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_TfSYNE2YX9SwgTxeRMsTIkMzn0og4eAJxegU6K_hzTnPAqM13T7r0KTdOsHnW20Yg3zuqpdz>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 09:33:50 -0000

> It may be "in print" in the US but because it is an "unfinshed work"
> it is not available in the UK. So it isn't available except by mail
> order from either Germany or the US with all the extra costs of
> money transfer fees, retail exchange rates and delivery charges that
> entails.

While I fully agree with Donald, and mourn the loss of a UK supplier, and would like to be able to buy these books in my FLGS, I was in the unusual (for me) situation recently where an electric copy was more useful than a real book, so I stocked up with Unfinished/prefinished /stafford library pdf's from rpgnow, and speaking as someone with no involvement in the writing or publishing of the book, I'd recommend it to anyone interested in Heortling history and kingship. If you enjoyed King of Sartar, I think you'll find this book equally useful.

One question for Rick, though, if I may. Some volumes don't appear to be available as pdf's yet - particularly "Fortunate Succession" and the one I always spell wrong - "Entokosiad(?)" - Can we expect these to be joining the pdf library in the near future?