Re: Yanafal Tarnils & Humakt

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_pViF9HLLvcQ01IAcsK18KybPZfZhHMfeF-P8FLBy3g8edOhbwN5j5kXNHYD22cvlj3Al>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 17:51:05 -0000

> Sounds interesting. Not the brightest thing to do,
> spying on a ritual of the Death God, but then, we're
> talking about adventurers. :-)
>
> Your YT initiate should have some inside knowledge of
> the probable consequences. Such as the usual death
> penalty for such spying. Also, that telling the
> strict truth and nothing but the truth is an extremely
> good policy.

Alison is right. Normally it is extremely extremely bad to spy on the cult inner rituals of another religion. Other Orlanthi could probably have a ritual role, but not a YT initiate. If they get caught, the Humakti will likely kill them.

Then again, most such ceremonies have guards - both earthly and magical - to make sure that outsiders don't intervene.

Jeff