RE: Lists and Consumer advice

From: fantome_at_bf_gfscwWJPaxuqE0EMCMuFggAcDOiqtPxNEJX0MVBN7bYe7jGQpG9fSQqTBw9yeu0Zf
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:13:34 +1100

Chris Romer asked

Also as an owner of Troll Pak and the later AH Troll stuff is the Troll book of any interest to me?
<<

I would say not, after having recently read both quite carefully.

I found the Avalon Hill Troll Pak (RQ3) superior to the Mongoose Book simply on background information on Uz. And the MRQ troll book also refers to the other cults book for religious information which, IMO, didn't really add anything.

If you haven't got them, I'd instead recommend trying to get (ebay?) the Book of Drastic Resolution - Darkness, and, Uz: the Trolls of Glorantha UTTOG . UTTOG is just so interesting, and adds some explanations to things which I recall just being one line in Trollpak.

But if you didn't have _any_ background UZ information, then the MRQ stuff is actually in print, and IMO has value, unless you have troll pak.

Regards
Brian
<SPACE RESERVED FOR RENT>