Re: Do(es) (the) Argrath(s) have a rune?

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_BKKSFSQ5KsvSxEsmMGFmM-e5ynysZgS1wZHK4EFGZuuKR4QYQO0vfFBeRZRZDW6PP7z>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 21:59:11 -0000

[Greg, responding to a question about whether Argrath has a rune]
> No, he doesn't have one yet. He is not an independent power existing
> on his own.
>
> Yet.

Fascinating ansver!

Will a demigod(ess) have a rune of his/her own? Specifically a heroquested for offspring that has a small power of his/her own.

I've used that Troll hero who likes redheaded women as my inspiration. There the mother summons a powerful dehori (lord Lurker in Shadows, if I recall), and becomes pregnant by it.

My demigods are the product of going on to the godplane to seduce Yinkin (and later to give birth). Like the troll hero's overlarge left hand, these demigods and godesses all have a small but growing personal power. My guess would be that they would have a rune, or parhaps a collective rune for all four offspring. Their powers are related, and if they get worshipped, I think it will be in the form of one cult for the four demigods (there will be four feats learnable, and their dead Heroine mother will probably be worshipped as well).

  -Adept