Re: Good Tricksters, Hare?

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_nXH5V2u_MwEbF9P9D95HjarpxcRwXZDqMXFZuUnzqrb99sGBLjJB3yQqTBLZsNVOcAv>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 14:40:07 -0800

Rob:

> The reason I ask: For a game we are playing in Anadikki, I was
> thinking of proposing a quasi-good trickster god to our GM. If
> tricksters in the region as as nasty as Eurmal in the region, it
> probably isn't going to fly.

Based on Greg's reply, it sounds like instead of having a "quasi-good trickster god", you should have a "good quasi-trickster god". That is, a god who is known for pranks and is clever, but doesn't really fit the "trickster" mold. (Though more hidebound gods and cultures might *think* he's a trickster. Heck, probably some Dara Hapans think of Orlanatus as a trickster.)