Re: Youtube Glorantha

From: Keith Nellist <keithnellist_at_j28P8xjwTQQQdLecktC8nrdQ4P20fwFh0mRwAgHqP3RgveCiBH4KCF7wXBJgEl8>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 10:04:31 -0000

Sadly, I've created a Youtube playlist for Glorantha, but have hit a limit of 200 clips.

I'm not going to post any here. Seems to me it would be more fun to chose a single clip at a time and dissect it - taking Peter's clip, for example, where he had added context (Shan shan mountains). It could be observed that laser guns are not a feature of Glorantha and perhaps the wind children are over armoured, for example. Or suggest overdubbed dialogue that would be more Lozengical. Again, I'm still not suggesting that WOG is the best place to do this.

Keith