Re: Healing in Prax

From: Stephen McGinness <stephenmcg_at_fyl4E-1nRhjnYWiV3T_s5B-iGddsJvByZ_MBXpB-XOY6nJg-iUN4Fw3x_wWJr8Nch>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 18:00:34 -0000

> "Civilized" type healers like Chalana Arroy and Erissa aren't going to
> be found in the nastier parts, so the Nomads would have developed
their own
> healers. (All cultures are going to have some sort of healer
available, but
> not all healers are equal - CA and Erissa are "top of the field"
when it
> comes to healing in Glorantha, most "native" healers aren't going to
be as
> good (or at least, as easily magically potent) as those two.)

I was thinking that there might be a more fragmented system of healing among the animal nomads. Battlefield stuff would be developed as they are all going to need that and they wouldn't have a top end suite from a CA equivalent but that various tribes might have different specialities developed over the generations that would be part of the 'horse' trading between tribes at need.

Sounds like I can simply go about making it up without worryng about being contrary to pre-established canon....

Stephen