RE: Re:Spirits

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_XEOLnvA0e87YzxIko99BjJNGC57LRd-K1T3EkfwszMrqm-jopGwVS50d6xj6oMs>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 16:57:43 +0100

Those are my findings too. Many forget that a good proportion of people who play aren't holding the esoteric gloranthan knowledge that doesn't even serve *us* when it comes to these areas.

I'm running a scenario set in prax for praxian heroes and I asked the players to come up with taboos for their spirits. Three out of 4 are experienced gloranthaphiles and *none* of the 4 knew could come up with the goods.