Re: Really old stuff...

From: Paul King <paul_at_4sJK_pmGV5pqyOisUhP_Gm2bEXLe3xKQhwJT82dRC0ZtY_z7Xv4E_aEgjZI20RCC2gJZe03>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 06:33:53 +0100

On 10 Jun 2008, at 06:26, Michael Stwalley wrote:

> Hey everybody! Back in the olden days of the original White Dwarf
> magazine, there was a female fiction character used in Runequest
> examples and short stories. She was supposed to be insanely dangerous,
> able to overcome any opponent, and constantly hunted by merc/bounty
> hunters. Does anyone know the character name and specific magazine
> issues she was in?

That's Griselda ! Oliver Dickinson wrote the stories (and has written more - some published in other magazines) There were two collections (maybe the Issaries one is still in print). And there's a website http://www.griselda.org.uk/

I'd have to look up the WD issues (I think I can find them) but if you want the stories I'd suggest trying to get the collections.