Cults of Sartar - status report

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_I6aey3I-4KdP2s3VtZ67yZYrFtnyXBXC2j6Reg4V6lqBx283CoJD2tsuhh_YQsSIe6_6>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 18:51:09 -0000

Howdy all -

I thought I would give a quick update on "Cults of Sartar," which is likely to be the first Heroquest 2.0 supplement released (tentatively scheduled for later this year). This is being written by Ian Cooper, Neil Robinson and myself - with copious involvement from Greg (including near daily discussions to make sure we are accurately getting the feel for Greg's Gloranthan magic).

We have finished the draft of the Rune Magic and the Orlanthi Religion chapters and are moving on to finishing up the book. Although this book describes Orlanthi magic for HQ 2.0, these sections are largely applicable for any divine magic using Gloranthan culture. We are very excited about the direction this book is taking and the new vistas and opportunities it will give for your Gloranthan games!

I will be talking about the new books at Continuum and will likely be running a special Heroquest 2.0 game using the new rules.

Jeff