Re: Cults of Sartar - status report

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_bo-EsNXVDuR-jZ6An9Oq-ExxFr7-cFL7fT0eru_UA_qeqMKc3wSZyIOGOCX8MsTgziak>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:07:30 -0000

Many of the myths presented in TR and ST will not be repeated in Cults of Sartar - they will likely appear in the more comprehensive book of Orlanthi mythology to published by the Stafford Library.

There will be less subcults - especially for the minor cults - but this is part of a substantive revision of how the cults will be presented.

Our goal is that Cults of Sartar will require ONLY Heroquest 2.0 and maybe the Dragon Pass Gazeteer. When the more comprehensive book of Orlanthi mythology is finished, we will have all the myths from TR and ST plus many many many more myths in one book.

Jeff