Re: Naively looking for 'Pavic Tales'

From: John Harding <jrharding_at_OOwCmzta1WZxtlUht4BazskOMHhbZrIhqar9PqvHNSFdNxqQeGCQQAh4oM-rzk2Ntc>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 11:37:01 +0100

Reading between the lines in pervious the posts it would appear that there is a
snowballs chance in Wonderhome of actually seeing any of the aforementioned titles in pdf format.
Drastic Resolutions Prax (which I would love a copy of) went for something like 56 quid
or 100 dollars on ebay the other day so it would seem there is a demand for it.
Its a shame that there seem to be so many obstacles in the way. To my admittedly uninvolved
eyes PDF format seems to solve so many problems with print costs etc it would be a godsend
for the pen and paper rpg market. Anyway back to lurking.

John "More Prax Please" Harding