Re: Resistance of Time

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_MOgpczaXPfs5mnR7IJgGk2ByxapH_y5QbRbzrjT9HNO1IiMkkNVXJc8XceuRRkfrHBlyH>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 10:02:25 -0700

>> The issue is: how can a hero defeat the effects of Time in
>> Glorantha? (just for himself, let's start easy!)

If you're looking at "Become Immortal", than it is much easier than w16, because heroes do it to become gods. And if they can beat w16, they can replace Orlanth, Yelm, or the Invisible God instead of becoming a minor god in some pantheon...

I agree, however, that one roll doesn't suffice for this. "Become Immortal" is a major step on the Path of Godhood, and deserves to be played out in full. Or ignored completely and just "bang you're a god".

RR