Re: Theory on the Puzzle Canal

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_dmQj-Rt563L8AX4p2FtEkiU9YQjOOpk34i9PkE_MvScrYiHSyvSFCCOamve_3T9Nr7Ro>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:26:31 -0000

> I've probably seen too many soap operas but I had Labrygon as a
> godlearner, the father of Lord Pavis. His mother was a life-nymph
> (similar to Nemolayope) rather than an elf. My Labrygon had a
> prototype of Jogrampur (in the form of a giant statue)that later
> became the Watchdog of Feroda. A lot of the things that go wrong in MY
> Pavis were caused by Flintnail being too hasty in recreating the Real
> City in the Real World. For example, the Elder Giant for the new
> creation was premature and later returned from Hell as Thog to claim
> his birthright.

Labyrgon is not the father of Lord Pavis or a God Learner (remember he is described as a demi-god priest from the EWF and Dragon Pass). Those of you who have played in Dara Happa Stirs likely have even encountered him in the Second Age (although I won't tell who the character is).

Suffice to say, Labyrgon is a title, not a name. And his more widely name was cursed throughout Peloria during the Second Age.

Jeff