RE: Literature campaign ideas

From: Sean Foster <ebaninth_at_luVM4mIKJv_8QyQLqYduKMuOIEy_KRefEPEmZF1DqH6hGi16rXtS9zePcWmWynjdTNI>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 20:43:04 +0800

Battle of the Teutoburg Forest

Julius Ceasar's campaign across the Rhine (build bridge, cross bridge, burn bridge, and repeat)

Kalevela

Ivanhoe / Arthurian

Beowolf

Sleeping Beauty (animated or original)

Wild Swans by Hans Christian Anderson

Mahabharata

Etc etc etc

For Lunar vs Sartarite just look for anything about interactions of the romans vs germanic/gaulic/britanic tribes of 1500 to 2000 years ago.

Or really any historical text detailing from 1000BC to 1400AD.

The list is endless.