Re: So now that you have your copies of Sartar

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_KMXOX6sljCYO58vWuaBKWQQxJOXTV4pIldeSy3fG0jaDPWvkidK2m9EzX4p4674FocwKJ>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 19:07:28 -0800

>> The guy in the Pit of Hell section of the Colymar campaign being faced by
>> the seven Lunar gods/HeroQuesters. He is refered to by that name on page
>> 352.

I would go with (a representation of) Yelm - the four named overseers are those appointed by Yelm to oversee the four camps early on in the Glorious ReAscent of Yelm. Buserian is Buserian, of course, a Solar god. I bet that you can mythically connect "no nose, no eyes, no mouth no ears" to various parts of Yelm which were created/sprng forth when Yelm died

Or it's Bijiif (the "lower part of Yelm") which became King of the Underworld and is noted as "smearing itself with ashes and waiting".

The addition of Natha and DX are later Lunar additions, tying in with "The Lunars are trying to modify an existing DH myth..."

RR