Re: So now that you have your copies of Sartar

From: Douglas Seay <douglas-seay_at_5BlTxY8w3INRXqtNHLyuOz3shdj9GatL9hlAomo6HLF4aKJIvW-ropLW_7C7adr>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 00:53:10 -0500

markmohrfield wrote:
> Yeah, I'm becoming convinced that you and Fred Schiff are right due to the presence of
> the other Dara Happan deities. Belintar doesn't strike me as likely, as I doubt he'd be
> wearing a crown like that of the Red Emperor.

While I don't see any connection between the Pharaoh and the Lunar Emperor, Belintar is way high on the list of oddballs that don't follow the rules. If he has traveled back in time, then his Master of Luck and Death tournament could be modeled after what the "old time Lunar Emperor" had done. Internally it could be loaded with "anachronistic" lunar and solar trappings and no one would be the wiser.

Hail Harshax!