Re: So now that you have your copies of Sartar

From: Fred Schiff <fschiff_at_843Y0cR89DqsGGVYUzVM-z0ZDMbQ6R6GY1I_sD5V1akoRWGrXATqLzsdCC1IPXn4ZX_l>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 15:27:17 -0500

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 2:42 PM, Prince B <chrphrgrv_at_szU0pQIam4GI0_z_W5CuRaS3vn_rptpbIroeR_96WVH6nJ2-1nC67afLm6_ZO1Vilui1mW31a8573cmH.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> Aren't there a bunch of Alkothian demons made of ash? I seem to vaguely
> recall something similar to this in one of the Enclosure Books. I'm
> traveling and don't have access at the moment to them but I bet the answer
> might be found there.

3 "kings" or "mayors", one for external things (war/defense), one for internal things (growing food) and one for spiritual things. The last one would be the one that looks like a homeless person covered in ashes -- who can turn you inside out by looking at you funny. Fun.

Don't know how canonical that is, however.