Re: So now that you have your copies of Sartar

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_cQg3kLPDRKm3RhHmaJIvzhVJM44lMX1JiEuXHvKE-KpVyXS71DdqINsfl_Qjh5K22T>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 09:40:02 +1100

2009/12/8 Trezaae <lokamayadon_at_dxGicMiPJHPtlzLcLuAJmAjsz3E5IilCLNVlEsJGbzGJaDno7_muNt9ShYtj83UoDSR4BpYxXjN4F2Zlhx8.yahoo.invalid>

> Does it means that we will have a "lunar's book" in a near future ?

I sure hope so!

I would imagine that something about the Lunars would be pretty urgent since they are the 'other team' in Sartar right now - it might be about the Provinces[*] rather than the Empire or Lunar Way as-a-whole though. The problem really is that the Sartarites are one kingdom, and one people; whereas the Lunar Empire is several kingdoms-worth of radically different people!

The last version of HQ saw three Lunar books to... five (or more) focused on Sartarite culture and events. I for one would dearly like to see a greater weight of Lunar material with the same depth to be found in that which we have about Sartar and Sartarites.

Then we can all move on to other important things, like the Esvulari books... ;)

[*] ISTR Jeff mentioned something about a Provincial book; I said I was keen to help at the time but asked to know more about the project before I committed.

--
John Machin