Re: So now that you have your copies of Sartar

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_uWeFPNTm0LKpP1z3vzvr5MiQUbZL8LKa6MiCckTmw19gRuX6zgyWaC_eDV1oM9aMavI>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 18:21:24 +1300

John Machin wrote:

> I for one would dearly like to see a greater
> weight of Lunar material with the same depth to be found in that which we
> have about Sartar and Sartarites.

Which would pretty much mean a focus on one province, namely Tarsh. Given how Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes described the Orlanthi compared to Thunder Rebels, I strongly doubt we are going to have anything like the cultic detail in Under the Red Moon (a good thing IMO). Instead it will probably (IMO once again) end up with:

        Seven Mothers (with subcults: Yanafal, Irrippi and Deezola)

        HonEel (with Ernaldan and Corn Rite subcults)

        Red Goddess (with Natha, Orogeria and a chaotic cult)

        Etyries

	with a smattering of other cults to indicate the Orlanth-free
	life of the average commoners.

Any campaign will be a mixture of imperial politics mixed in with conflict with the Tarsh Exiles.

--Peter Metcalfe