Re: So now that you have your copies of Sartar

From: Trezaae <lokamayadon_at_0Jk87z5aK-88urOACA9MkjxI3qpm0IxOBc5RzCgLlmzWCjTIUDQOdWCtGninbHU9>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 09:30:45 -0000

> Which would pretty much mean a focus on one province, namely Tarsh.
> Given how Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes described the Orlanthi compared to
> Thunder Rebels, I strongly doubt we are going to have anything like the
> cultic detail in Under the Red Moon (a good thing IMO).
>Instead it will
> probably (IMO once again) end up with:
>
> Seven Mothers (with subcults: Yanafal, Irrippi and Deezola)
>
> HonEel (with Ernaldan and Corn Rite subcults)
>
> Red Goddess (with Natha, Orogeria and a chaotic cult)
>
> Etyries
>
> with a smattering of other cults to indicate the Orlanth-free
> life of the average commoners.

and it will be very useful...
My players and me have started 2 different campaigns, one use the story arc of Sartar rising series (but without new information since the boat planet, i am not sure to follow the story at all) and another one in Fay jee with a lunar character in the group I like the new rules of HQ2, so we tried to "transform" the characters, but without rules (unless ILH2), it is hard to imagine the magical capacities of the lunar one I suspect it will be the same for lunar NPC for the other campaign... so I am waiting for a new description of the lunar magic, and without them, I use the feats described in ILH2